PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Which job? EZ vs NOR vs ME3
View Single Post
Old 15th Apr 2017, 12:33
MaverickPrime

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I don't know people in any of these companies, but I do know this!

I grew up calling the UK home and never wanted to move away from a certain part of the UK as I thought it was great.

Then I went to Spain and lived there for a while, I started to realise the UK wasn't all its cracked up to be and thought I would live in Spain for the rest of my life. Then the novelty wore off and I realised that Spain wasn't all its cracked up to be; the grass isn't any greener in Spain, just a different shade of brown (excuse the pun).

Then I figured something crucial out, life is what I make it, happiness doesn't depend on circumstances, it depends on how well I can command my emotions, it depends how well I can make the most of things instead of complaining to everyone on pprune about my lot.

Right now I have a bird, I'd like to marry her and have a family, so aiming for LOCO and being home everyday appeals to me.

But, maybe in ten years I'll take a fancy for a 777 and a break from home life.

To the OP, weigh up your options, decide what suits you and then make the most of it. I think I've summed up what most people in this thread have already tried to say.