PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet 2016
Thread: easyJet 2016
View Single Post
Old 14th Apr 2017, 23:49
Jenna_Aviatrix

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey all, it's been a while since I've posted here but thought I'd drop by with a question.

2 days ago I received an email newsletter from CTC titled "Meet the easyJet recruitment team at our Careers Event" set to be on Saturday 29th April.......so you would think that means the easyJet scheme is likely to reopen again soon wouldn't you ?

I called CTC to ask and a girl told me that she didn't have any information on the scheme opening again.
The reason I'm so interested is because I applied last year and passed everything except the final interview (to which the sole CTC interviewer seemed to be in a rush to end the interview and go home; being the last one of the day).
The girl whom I spoke to on the phone told me that even if/when the scheme does open again, that she doesn't know if easyJet are even going to let/consider/take re-applicants....which is unsettling considered I was told that I could reapply after 6 months and pay the reduced fee, just do the final interview part again etc.

Anyone else in the same boat as me, waiting for the scheme to reopen?

They don't normally send emails letting you know of career days with 'guest airline speakers' unless that particular airline is opening a scheme through them soon.......do they ?