PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SOUTHEND 5
Thread: SOUTHEND 5
View Single Post
Old 14th Apr 2017, 07:46
bigjim99

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I've been informed my Flybe flight to CGN operated by Stobart will now be operated by Flybe on behalf of Stobart (looks like E175 88Y).

Disappointed as I was really only making the trip as it was meant to be the first STK jet operated flight.

Fair play to STK really, they've taken a big and bold move at exactly the right time. I hope it works. In a certain sense it's a make or break point for SEN. If STK hash this up it will become even more difficult to attract customers. Get it right and who knows, Cityjet maybe in with a much bigger offer (which could be a reason for a delay in adding their own metal)

It was a tall order to add a new a/c type to the fleet and all that goes with it in such a short time frame.

It's good to see STK acknowledge in good time that they won't be ready for the kick off.....for all we've known for a while. I hope that the potential additional charges for wets doesn't dent the start up ops.

Was half expecting to be chugging to CGN on EI-EHH, or to see REI/REH out of retirement, still there's time yet!