PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - My PPL journey.
Thread: My PPL journey.
View Single Post
Old 13th Apr 2017, 17:07
Seanmul89

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi all, Thanks for the replies, some really good useful tips, answers that made me think again about how great it is and how much i really do love it.
I get worried easy, I done the same when I went back to school at 26 to sit State examinations and was always worried and nervous, done the exams and flew them .. I need to get negative thoughts away.
Im currently doing the training in a C152. Have any of you ever used a guide while doing the circuit, like on a kneeboard just to glimpse at, when you reach a certain point in flight when to reduce power, speeds to reach etc?
Is twice a week flying enough, and how much study would many of you done in your own time of the PPL books or whatever you used?
Im waiting for a few more weeks to take annual leave to fly everyday as much as I can weather dependant. My finance situation is ok for PPL. If I don't fly one week its an extra weeks wage to save for when I do get out. Thanks again guys, as i said im not chasing the solo but I do look forward to that day