PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 12th Apr 2017, 21:19
echocharlie3012

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by CL215
Good mornig guys,

This message is for the spaniards applying to Ryanair, or for those who are already hired.

I am looking for all the paperwork we need for the interview, and I have NO idea how I can get the BACHILLERATO/ESO diploma translated to english and in a valid and official form.

In the other hand, do we also need the scores for each subjet of BACHILLERATO/ESO?

Is there anyone who has done this process before and the HR accepted it who can give me the correct way to do it?

I have searched in google with no luck...

Thank you so much, and please PM me!

One spanish here that already passed the assessment.

To translate your Baccalaureatte or "Bachillerato" diploma you will have to contact an official translator, i will forward you the official list below, just contact to anyone of them an explain he/she you want to translate your Baccalaureatte certificate into English that should be fine. (BTW, It cost me 50€ to do it)

The scores are shown depeding in which high school you studied in, mine instead, was a public one and the scores appeared on it (As most of public High schools)

Here's the link i mentioned

Best luck to you http://www.exteriores.gob.es/Portal/...0de%202017.pdf