PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - USA Today: UA forcibly remove random pax from flight
Old 12th Apr 2017, 14:17
LodaGoda

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by PeetD
...and if he had just walked off the aircraft as he was unfairly asked to do, he would have been a day late to work and UAL would have comped him a few hundred $$ and carried on treating their customers as freight. The Dr has done us all a service and airline policy will change for the better and we can all stop being treated as mugs.
Well said PeetD.
He should be highly regarded that he stood his ground against the intimidation of the corporate bully and the croonies who don't have the slightest IQ to figure out that this case has nothing to do with their B/S CoC or their "operational crap".
It doesn't matter wether he is doctor, gambler, unemployed or "belligerent".
I am a doctor and if I was in his shoes, I would have felt the unfair treatment but I would have sucked it because my social status doesn't allow me to go low (that's what I would have convinced myself but actually it is just cowardness to face injustice).
If the law wasn't clear enough, So it must be so in the future.
If we love aviation and respect its value, we should do everything to help and guide other people to appreciate it, not despise it.
Don't be the bully, you will lose. Whoever justified these actions, please reconsider.