PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK: Enough is Enough
View Single Post
Old 12th Apr 2017, 12:02
pumpkin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Schnowzer
Fact - I've got 11 this month including 2 ULRs, 2 trips to China, two to Europe, a sim and standbys!

So unless rest days count as days off; 5star who do I write to, to get my guaranteed minimum 14+ days off back from?
380 LHS : 8 days last month, 10 the month before. I think 5star is thinking f.o's... or maybe locals.. but certainly not me or any of my neighbours. And yes the 330/340 in the last few years before I left it was just as bad as the 777 now. Back then we at least had days off for "training" but other than that, same same. Always thought it was distasteful that for the first 2/3 of my career at EK, my Boeing neighbours lived quite the life,worked less hours and saw their wives, kids, had fun and saw actual daylight - but what was more distasteful is that many took every opportunity to gloat to all of us stuck on the mixed fleet, about how much better their lives were. Now we are all in the sh*t. At least for now I can avoid the subcontinent crap and for that I am thankful. But still exhausted. Keep discovering. Stick together and stop infighting like teenage girls. Doesn't help our cause.