PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - First multi job opportunities. ICUS? Private ops?
Old 12th Apr 2017, 11:45
ReubenM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
First multi job opportunities. ICUS? Private ops?

Hi all,

I'm passionate about aviation and am looking for the next step, hopefully into multi or single engine charter with opportunity for twin progression in the future.

I have CPL, about 800 hours TT, FIR with grade 2 training endorsement, MECIR, a small amount of 206/210 time, and about 30 hours twin. I have approximately 550 hours instructional time and would be interested in moving into charter or charter/instruction jobs.

I have a can-do attitude, learn quickly and put 100% into whatever I do and am prepared to move wherever I need to for the right opportunity. I'm considering an opportunity to move to PNG for an offer to fly single turbine but with no twin progression. Thoughts on this would be appreciated also.

Is anyone here aware of current multi job opportunities for guys with my experience?

Also, due to my low multi time what is your experience with gaining ICUS and how is it viewed by employers in terms of increasing total multi time?

I'm also a registered nurse (super flexible agency work) so casual flying work would be no problem.

Thanks for any input - greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Last edited by ReubenM; 13th Apr 2017 at 16:03.