PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Guvnor, exposed PPRuNer aka Neil Duncan Robertson is a convicted paedophile
Old 26th Aug 2003, 01:28
PPRuNe Radar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
With acknowledgement to online Sunday Mail

PERVERT FLEECED ME FOR £1000

Billy Paterson Exclusive

A PERVERT who pretended to be a pilot has left a garage owner with a £1000 debt and dozens of unpaid parking tickets.

Neil Robertson, 37, is in jail awaiting sentence for sexually abusing a seven- year-old girl he met after posing on the internet as a psychologist.

He should have been sentenced at the High Court in Edinburgh last week but the case was deferred after his solicitors ditched him, the second time his team have quit.

Now it has emerged that Robertson, who claimed he was setting up an airline from Prestwick Airport, managed to dupe a garage owner out of a Jaguar by posing as a pilot.

Willie Hainey, who owns ARJ Vehicle Recovery and Garage Services in Ayr, sold Robertson an L- reg. 3.2 Sports Auto Jag for £4750 in March.

But after paying £2000 from an offshore bank account and some instalments, the payments stopped with almost £1000 outstanding.

Ex-squaddie Willie, 55, said: "He's a complete Walter Mitty. Not only am I due £1000 but I have been bombarded with parking tickets from all over the country - from Manchester, Dundee, Dunfermline, Edinburgh and Glasgow."

Robertson will not now be sentenced until next month while a third firm of solicitors receives instructions.

The High Court in Glasgow heard in June that Robertson took photographs of himself as he abused his victim.

A source close to the case said: "If this sick fantasist thinks he can escape justice by continually changing his story he is wrong. He is just delaying the inevitable - which will be a jail sentence and hopefully a very long one."