PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Fraud runs in the family
View Single Post
Old 11th Apr 2017, 19:01
Airmann

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by in freedom
On the surface you may be correct. But do you really believe they don't know their suppliers and enjoy the low prices?
How about the boys' working conditions who drive you to work? Not on EK contract but definitely under their control.
Firstly the 'boys' ****ty working conditions are more or less the same all over the third world. And every company in the world takes advantage of the slack labour laws outside of the West. All the big names including high tech giants such as Apple, whose contractor Foxcon, had to install suicide nets in their employees accommodation buildings in order to catch jumpers.

Now not saying that that gives us cause to let Emirates or anyone else in the world off for treating employees badly but in the grand scheme of things shady people turning back odometers.....

And honestly do you think Emirates has the ability to monitor every action of every employee of every supplier or contractor in the world that they work with?

I'm all for speaking up about ****ty working conditions. I am all for taking action to improve labour conditions in the third world. But your primary assumption that Emirates must have some how have known that this was taking place is far fetched. You seem to want this to be true to further validate and feed your rage. Yet I assume you still work for Emirates and are enjoying those many products made cheap for you by third world labour.