PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - USA Today: UA forcibly remove random pax from flight
Old 11th Apr 2017, 01:10
SalNichols

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by West Coast
Photo

I believe UA has a presence on social media, they're all over twitter for sure. That still can't stop the ignorance of the crowd who latched onto the "legging" story without knowing they were Subject to a dress code that didn't apply to revenue pax. People even when the truth is easily accessible choose to be ignorant.
You can beat that to death, but what the public is seeing is two 10 yr olds denied boarding for attire that 85% of women wear every day...What you're flunking is basic public relations messaging...and you're failing in a willful manner. I used to fly on my ex wife's passes, and the dress code was f-ing stupid. I flew first class on biz for my entire career, and the first thing I'd do in the Ambassador Club is change into levis and tennis shoes. Yet to fly in the same seat on a pass I had to be wearing a jacket and tie? It's an airborne bus, not Mar A Lago.

Enough diversion...you really need to re-think the physical abuse of fare paying passengers. There is no way to paint it that makes you look good.