PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - King Air down at Essendon?
View Single Post
Old 10th Apr 2017, 07:15
Connedrod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by FGD135
Car RAMROD,

I think it best not to engage with Connedrod. It is quite apparent that he has poor written english, but having debated him over the last few days, can report that he his comprehension of written english is similarly abysmal.

It is impossible to have a rational debate with this kind of person. You are wasting your time.

To everybody else, I urge no engagement with this individual, and strongly back this statement from Car RAMROD:

I like everyone else wondered why this accident happened. I can clearly see why now with comments like this.

English is not a sign of how smart one is. I feel blessed to have poor English skills. What i loose on that i more than make up in my ability to be able to troubleshoot work out and repair from limited data. Clearly you are afraid of this. For all your eppressions i have given valid reasons for them.
So for all your good English what do you have ? God gave you two ears two eyes one mouth. Maybe you should look listen more look more and speak less.
What makes your argument more right over mine. Mine are from correct data and how it all works together in both flight and in principle and a clear and detaled understanding.

Lets look at engine restart in flight.
Min aspeed of n 140 knots, accident was 108 knos some 32 knots slower. Why is 140 knots important. That equals approximately 12% ng at 140 knots. Thats the min speed to indrouce fuel, with out having a metal contrail.
So say we take 30% off 12%. So now we have 8% ng. Oil px at 8% is going to be at best maybe 10 psi. Now this has to be transmitted to the prop gov. But its not being driven is it. Its powered by tne power section. Even if the prop hasnt stopped spining there is not enough oil flow from the pump to supply the gov to add px to over come the one the prop spring px and the prop counter weights. Take out prop internal leakage as well an what do you have.
Its going to be less than 8% ng. As speed increases so flow and ram px will be increased to a greater sum.

Smart people use all the information at hand and not discard what they dont wish to hear.