PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Cadets grounded?
View Single Post
Old 9th Apr 2017, 10:26
Chugalug2

Received 227 Likes on 70 Posts
POBJOY:-
The fact that this was done with a minimum of fuss and paperwork was a testament to the capability of those involved at all levels and of course was why it was a World Class system.
Agreed. As a beneficiary of that system I was blissfully unaware of it, both as a schoolboy CCF cadet and later as an RAF Pilot. When the campaign to reinstate UK Military Airworthiness provision and maintenance began, I suspect that was the same for many of those who succeeded me. Not any more though. If there is anyone in UK Military Aviation who isn't aware of the scandal of how that behind the scenes system of ensuring that the aircraft you fly is airworthy was sabotaged, subverted, and suborned by RAF VSOs, then they must be on an extended tour of Mars!

The people responsible for that most certainly did change it, cats five. They reduced it to impotence, and there it remains and will remain until Military Air Regulation and Accident Investigation is made independent of the MOD and of the RAF VSOs who maintain the cover up still of their predecessors illegal acts.