PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK: Enough is Enough
View Single Post
Old 7th Apr 2017, 20:01
Panther 88

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Buford
I think they're restructuring for a potential merger. As far as they're concerned the more that leave voluntarily the better.
Does that mean if there is a merger, we won't be able to discuss the airline on the Prune anymore like our buds down the road can't do? That will solve all their problems of retention and recruitment. Remember, it's our fault for the lack of experienced candidates.

There has to be some sanity to their madness at the upper atmosphere at the bouncy castle. Can they really be that tone deaf to see what the conditions are on the "shop floor"?

But really, the Jack S. is correct. Was no one listening or paying attention? From my perspective, things went down the crapper in early 2009. I wonder how many joiners we have had since then? Eight years we have been flying at least 90 hours with relatively little increase in the pay package. Those who have stayed, have done so for their own personal reasons (like me). But there are a lot of new names on here that are now opening their eyes. There have been relatively few alternatives from 2009 until the last year or two for individuals to leave. Now, not so much? Just a few thoughts. My days are numbered here..........and they have been informed.