PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK: Enough is Enough
View Single Post
Old 7th Apr 2017, 17:35
jack schidt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What really gets me is why sooo many people here (these forums), moan about what was already being reported (right here) almost a decade ago as the airline started to decline.

You chose to come, you were warned, you need to live by the hand you dealt yourself.

Don't get me wrong, I too would love more money, fewer hours and time at home. The changes you call for were discussed years ago, things aren't going to change, never have and most likely never will. Moaning about the worsening T&Cs here will be pointless. Your call will not be heard, your anger and or pain will be noted and laughed at by those you seek to discredit.

After almost 2 decades in the desert, let me tell you that you have 2 choices. If you haven't worked out what your choices are then you shouldn't be flying aeroplanes here. If you do know what choices are available to you, chose one and live with it.

Being here on Prune moaning is honestly lowering the experience of pilots coming to the desert AND making yours and my job harder. Harder for the company AND consequently harder for you.

I am not writing here to defend the company, but I am writing to state that all the moaning has been echoing around the Prune vault for years, it's pointless repeated moaning.

Rather than discredit the company about how bad they are doing, try to create and comment in threads about how they can be more positive. Simply stating money, less hours is about as ineffective as is current policy and action to stop the rot.

Jack