PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet 2016
Thread: easyJet 2016
View Single Post
Old 6th Apr 2017, 12:22
PFDriver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Something similar to what's mentioned above happened at CTC. Especially with the Route 4 candidates, where some of them passed day 1, others passed day 1 and 2 but in the end CTC just said the program was on hold until further notice and they just didn't have starting dates available. For those specific applicants, CTC offered a chance to those who had already been assessed to do their "whitetail" AQC and then get placed in the database until an interview comes up for some partner airline.

The whole thing was stopped by easyJet because they don't have enough line trainers available during the summer season to get everyone checked out and released to normal flying duties after induction period. Later on, mid-march some of the applicants who had been assessed but put on hold, received starting dates for september this year.

I've never been to OAA but I can't complain at all about CTC and/or easyJet not standing by what they said from day 1 in my case. I was accepted in the easyjet route 4 program (AQC + TR), completed my AQC and have my type rating and induction scheduled for this spring.