PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SOUTHEND 5
Thread: SOUTHEND 5
View Single Post
Old 5th Apr 2017, 20:50
Harry Wayfarers

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Echo's opening line that "Southend Airport is now at the same capacity as Luton..." was yet another example of their appalling editorial inaccuracy.
Thank you Expressflight.

It strikes me that you're just looking to criticise at every available opportunity even if it is completely unjustified.
So that would be why I defended SEN to the hilt regarding the two women that expected to doss down in the terminal overnight ... and I attracted criticism for my defence of the airport.

Why do you always use the term PUNTERS instead of the correct term of PASSENGERS, it's so annoying.
Why does PPRuNe refer to them as SLF (Self Loading Freight)? ... It's so annoying!

After some 35 years in aviation one tends to use trade, rather than public, expressions, live with it!

Why do you always refer to EASYJET as SQUEESY, it's so annoying.
After some 35 years in aviation one tends to use trade, rather than public, expressions, live with it!

Why do you always berate an article after not reading it fully, it's so annoying.
Why do you always berate another forum member before realising that not all his posts are berating, that he takes a neutral stance which doesn't always show him to be an ass licker?

Why do you always slag of Southend Airport, it's so annoying.
So that would be why I defended SEN to the hilt regarding the two women that expected to doss down in the terminal overnight ... and I attracted criticism for my defence of the airport.

Why do you always have to reply in an arrogant fashion to those who criticize your posts, it's so annoying.
To those that criticize my posts or to those that attack me personally and/or call me names quite unnecessarily?

I believed this to be a forum, indeed thread, for mature adults to exchange opinions, indeed knowledge, in open debate and without reducing themselves to, Saturday night bar behaviour, criticizing other(s) personally and/or name calling and/or to make specific posts merely to attack another forum member.

I am sure others will agree!
Ditto!