PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 5th Apr 2017, 13:08
Keg

Nunc est bibendum

Received 11 Likes on 2 Posts
You left out 'customer focus' amateur. I've a few other thoughts on the capabilities being assessed but I've already provided feedback on those and I'll let the internal processes run their course on that feedback for the time being.

As far as I know the internals are getting feedback as to how they scored in whatever elements they were assessed in. If they did the interview I think they get feedback on that as well as their initial psychometric stuff. I'm not sure of how in depth it is.

That some are captains in their respective regional, flying in the same uniform as mainline captains, in aircraft with the same livery except for the addition of the word 'link' down the side (or sometimes nothing extra in the case of Jetconnect, whom I understand are now permitted to operate VH registered aircraft) and can be deemed ineligible for a S/O role is a point not lost on the pilots within the recruitment process. I suspect the point is lost on many others though.

Who cares, can I ask how you're sure you got to exec review? As far as I'm aware it's a de-identified process so those execs involved in the process don't know the names of who they're reviewing. My understanding was all they saw was scores and comments about the candidate. Feel free to PM if you like. Either way, I'm not sure if the group comprehends that like you, many of those the process has deemed unsuitable won't be around to reapply in 12 months. Good luck either way.