PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Dodgy or legit?
Thread: Dodgy or legit?
View Single Post
Old 4th Apr 2017, 09:11
S-Works

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by CessnaSteven
Saying this is Doggy completely disregards the skill level of a PPL holder. I take my friends and family out often for trips and considering I'm building hours towards a CPL this service could be a the best way to bring the costs down. I wasn't born with a daddys trust fund so I spend almost all the money i earn into trying to get up and flying on the weekends to get where I want to be. I dont see why I cant take new people along for my flights and split the costs with them. Im going to fly anyways ill gladly share my seats with people even if i dont make a dime whereas i'm saving up so that I can fly more.
Nothing wrong at all as long you make sure they understand perfectly clear that they are flying with a rank amateur who is building hours in order to meet the entry requirements in order to become a professional pilot where they will then be trained to carry fair paying passengers. They should understand the risk clearly they are undertaking and that they are paying you a share of the costs as a friend not for a flight service.