PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Movers v Loadies (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 25th Aug 2003, 06:24
globefan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Having not been on this site for some time I thought this particular thread might prove interesting. Ultimately, however, I find it all very sad and a great shame that nothing seems to change however hard some of us try.

I applaud c130alm and dc8loadie for their balanced approach. Some sensible comment amongst all the dross.

I must say that it is from us elder 'statesmen' that the new boys and girls (in both trade groups) get some if not all of their opinions and reading some of the diatribe on here it is no wonder that things will always be difficult.

And before anyone asks I have done this job for 16+ yrs both Lyn and Brize, both on a very old prop and a very new jet. A good part of my time now is spent building and maintaining bridges between ALMs and Movs - and this could not be done without the express assistance of some top blokes within the Movs empire.

Each and everyone of us could tell numerous stories slagging each other off - but lets face it there are more important things in life. Unless of course - there is no life....