PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - King Air down at Essendon?
View Single Post
Old 3rd Apr 2017, 13:03
MickG0105

Received 208 Likes on 101 Posts
Originally Posted by Connedrod
Ummm 2000 rpm WAS given 1st then revised to 1586.
What part of your own sentence don't you understand? I was going to say, "You do know what a revision is, don't you?" but thought the better of it on the basis that so far you've struggled with primary school maths and spelling.

The only thing that is true is the prop rotational speed WAS between 0 and 2050 rpm.
Really?! 2050 rpm?! That level of precision is simply outstanding! By what method did you come up with that number as being "true" no less?

If the estimated prop speed is correct then it will be above the min auto Tq range, hence no auto feather.
Gee, I wish I'd said that. Oh, wait, I did.

... it is reasonable to infer that the left engine was producing more than 200 foot-pounds of torque otherwise the auto-feather system would have opened the dump valve and feathered the prop.
Also if these estimates are correct for higher rpm you can forget about the power lever roll back.
Mmm ... no. As a matter of fact, as Car RAMROD pointed out, a very high rpm would be entirely consistent with an attempt to correct a power lever slide (not roll) back.

You clearly dont understand how the egine in question works ...
On that point you are most assuredly correct, near as I can tell Egine is an Armenian-born pop singer. Where does she fit into this?

You clearly have a problem with primary school level maths and spelling and you don't or can't understand concepts like estimates and revisions yet you seem intent on parading your ignorance as a virtue in some sort of inane attempt to promote yourself as big man on campus. What's that all about, hmm?