PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tracey Curtis-Taylor (Merged threads)
View Single Post
Old 2nd Apr 2017, 13:15
9 lives

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
appear foolish and anti female pilots?
Personally, having read every post in this thread since the beginning, I have no recollection of any post which displayed a bias against female pilots. I recall reading many in which there was strong support from both genders that gender is not an issue in piloting, other than both should be equally appreciated and supported.

For myself, I don't feel foolish in prolonging my disdain for a pilot's actions of low honour and self discipline. My expressions of disapproval of TCT's self seeking publicity of less than ideal piloting hopefully serve to remind new, impressionable pilots that this is not the way to advance one's flying career. Were TCT to make the effort to respond to, and take responsibility for dishonour of which she stand accused here, I'm sure that many posters, certainly me, would close the case and move on. I have not seen any effort on TCT's part to take any responsibility. Indeed, I have seen small indicators (referenced in this thread) of what I could interpret to be her intent to continue on in a similar way in the future. I hope that is not the case.