PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet 2016
Thread: easyJet 2016
View Single Post
Old 2nd Apr 2017, 13:06
maxthenorman50

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Scotflyer94
So after applying in October, and doing stage 3 in December I was told I was successful for one of the 3 tagged easyjet routes. However today I recieved a phone call from OAA saying easyJet have changed the boundaries for agreeing to tag cadets, and that all they can offer is route 4 or suggest I reapply in 6 months... the most annoying part is that they are saying what I've now not passed on was a personality questionare, done way before the main assessment day. Why bother leading us on for so long? Sorry to sound so bitter but if you don't laugh you'd cry!
Same for me, they said to me that it would be the case with 50 % of the people who passed stage 3. I waited for 6 months, paid the fees and 2 trips to Oxford, quit my job waiting for a date to start training, and now they call me saying "wonderful, we can offer you route 4". But route 4 is a whitetail program and has nothing to do with easyJet. It's an absolute scandal. I think it qualifies as a deceit. Obviously I will not accept the whitetail program. I have no more comment to make.