PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SOUTHEND 5
Thread: SOUTHEND 5
View Single Post
Old 2nd Apr 2017, 08:09
Harry Wayfarers

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Then I dread to imagine what it replaced!

As the previous poster mentions the print can be awkward to read.

They've listed ACE, LPA & TFS as being in Spain when in fact they are in a group of Spanish owned islands off the coast of Africa and nowhere near Spain.

They've listed JER as being in United Kingdom with a picture that looks like it belongs in a Marlboro advertisement.

The picture of Tenerife is really informative and as for Malaga, a picture of some woman wearing a hat.

The pictures of Groningen and Rennes, to name but two, are straight off Google images whilst, as pointed out, the rail station picture is of DLR rather than SEN station.

The contrasting colours of blue and pink, on the same webpage, was the site builder smoking an illegal substance at the time?

If one should prefer to fly from, arch rival, STN then the X30 bus operates from the town centre and for your convenience stops right beside our Airport Holiday Inn.

Of their four webpages their car parking features on two of them.

The flight arrivals shows schedule and estimated but no actual times.

There's no information for visiting operators, exec operators, whatever regarding airport facilities, handling agent, what ground equipment may be available, aircraft types that can be handled etc. yet they can advertise that they have a newspaper shop!!!

Some 8 or 9 years ago I forked out the grand sum of less than GBP19.00 for my own website building software, I could do better, indeed a schoolboy could do better, than this and within a few hours. Besides the TV trucking series I know nothing about Stobart but if I worked for an outfit that could push out such a poor attempt of a website as this then I would be worried enough to start looking for another job.