PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BAA Wizz Air Cadet Scheme 2016
View Single Post
Old 1st Apr 2017, 17:38
Apitu

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yes, I did mine on 27-28 of march. I am the type of guy who went pretty confident on me and my knowledge, especially for​ the compass​ test, so I didn't prepare for it. But I will say that I had pretty good results on the sky test preparation for ATC that a friend had, but that was something like a year and a half ago.
In the interview part, they asked me some things​ from my CV, and more about me, like what are my hobbies, what i think my friends think about me, what would the instructors write about me in their reports after 1.5 years, why do I want to be a pilot, and other questions probably meant to know me and more about my willing to be a pilot. This was my first interview ever, so dont't know exactly how it should be, but I was pleased about myself. So the only advice for the interview would be to be as honest as someone can be, and be yourself, don't try to build a "perfect" person for this.
And after 3 days, i received an email to inform about the fact that I passed their assesment, and will send my file to Wizz. And they will decide to call me or not for the interview.

Last edited by Apitu; 2nd Apr 2017 at 07:02.