PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tracey Curtis-Taylor (Merged threads)
View Single Post
Old 31st Mar 2017, 20:25
fwjc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Because continuing to pick at something about which you know very little and has nothing of note to contribute towards the original concerns raised, just makes you look silly and undermines the original case made. Clutching at straws is daft when there are great big logs already there.

As I've already said, I don't know if TCT has a current DA. I don't know who her DAE is. The assessment you refer to has only been in place for a short period of time, and is an entirely subjective assessment. I'm quite sure that in all these pages there hasn't been serious, evidenced accusations made regarding her attitude to flight safety, or indeed that her behaviour has compromised flight safety.

While it can be argued that her attitude and behaviour when dealing with the press and with questions around the circumstances of her long distance flights might not have been the most appropriate, you're onto an entirely different question when it comes to this aspect of her flying. Next thing you'll be suggesting that she made a terrible decision to wear flying suit and Campbell helmet, or perhaps her hair cut was wrong.

Give it up trying to find non-existent dirt on the air display side of things and focus on the "solo / non-solo" flight situation which is quite obvious and blatant.