PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 31st Mar 2017, 13:14
Keg

Nunc est bibendum

Received 11 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by V-Jet
Dear God in Heaven. For any of you that don't get into QF, I could not paint a more accurate picture of the world you dodged a bullet on than that. Greasy pole climbing in the face of any reality you might care to imagine.
Just trying to work out if I've misinterpreted something here? Are you suggesting I think this was justifiable, logical or sensible; or were you commenting more generically on some of the strange calls that Qantas makes when they're accounting money to suit their purposes?

The the, yes. Like JA jagging an A380 command slot at a time when he may not have been otherwise able to, the various RINs brought up a number of unpredictable outcomes. As far as I could tell there were two 737 Captains affected by that particular A380 F/O RIN. They checked to line 5-7 months behind me. Those A330 command slots also prevented a further 4 A380 F/Os from being forcibly moved to the A330 as F/Os so as is usual with RINs, some people win pretty big, some win a little, some don't win at all.

Directanywhere, agreed.