PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Warning: job offer scheme
View Single Post
Old 24th Aug 2003, 18:37
Airking

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
There might be another guy or maybe its the same one, that tries following trick:
heŽd call us up for a flight from Athens to Germany, 2 pax, tomorrow...and a please would you please bring 3000 euros with you, youŽll get the whole sum from the creditcard or send us a bill...or we go to the bank together and youŽll get it cash...

As all of the supplied creditcardnumbers were of stolen or not existent-cards, so we didnŽt do the flight.

Another company did, they lost the money for the ferry flights, did a flight from Thessaloniki to Athens with the guy which then dissappeared with 3ooo Bucks they brought with them. The company that guy claimed heŽd be working for is ALPHA TANKERS.

He tried that stunt several times and one time i was able to transfer him to the company that already lost its money - they confirmed it to be the same guy. German police knows the identity and far as I know they still try to get him arrested in Greece...

Why I think it could be the same guy : he had a profund knowledge of aviation, heŽd perfectly knew the types of aeroplanes and so on...