PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - C90 Flight Review SE QLD
View Single Post
Old 29th Mar 2017, 00:07
JLucas89

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Car RAMROD
More Part 61 BS showing that you can't get a straight answer from those who are meant to know

https://www.casa.gov.au/standard-page/flight-reviews

Don't suppose you've already done "training and a flight review" on the 90 already? If so, the 200 and 90 being class rated aircraft means current in one, current in the other.
However, my reading of the document where it states "90/200 (King Air)" seems to imply that they are considered the same.

Go back to them and ask for further clarification. Or just go to the bloke that said your good to go and get that in writing from him!
It's ridiculous isn't it. There it is plain as day on the website yet you call FCL and get a chorus of umms and ahhs. At the end of the day albeit current on the 200 I haven't flown the 90 at all. so I'm sure they would pick through the grey areas and ask what "training" have you done if anything were to happen even though they group them together. If only there was a simple system whereby a sticker or stamp was entered in a pilots logbook as satisfactory evidence of training on type......oh that's right