PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Reports of excessive and unreasonable CASA actions
Old 24th Aug 2003, 10:00
Creampuff

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As a mere bubble of culinary flatulence, I am flattered by all this attention.

Brian H – our posts can be removed for any reason or no reason at all. This is someone else’s sandpit. However, I think it’s unfortunate that the ‘Woomera discretion’ appears not to have been exercised consistently in relation to AOPA threads of late. A hint: as soon as you see any two of Torres, Air Ace or Tail Wheel critcising a thread, it’s a pretty fair bet it’s about to disappear.

As to Mr Phelan’s posts above, I think an objective analysis of my posts on PPRuNe would show that I criticise CASA when I think it deserves criticism, I support it when I think it deserves support, and that I criticise it more frequently than I support it. I also think an objective analysis of AAT and Court proceedings arising out of CASA activities would show that so far as those bodies are concerned, CASA makes the correct and preferable decision 24 times out of 25.

But an objective analysis of any issue usually gets in the way of strongly-held prejudices. So much easier to conveniently ignore or twist facts that don’t support the pre-determined view, and to vilify those who disagree. Sound familiar?