PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Rex incident YSSY
View Single Post
Old 25th Mar 2017, 22:57
Connedrod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Lead Balloon
I see Band A Lot's post and my response has been magically 'disappeared', but the accusation he made about my 'dislike of the workers' has been repeated and is allowed to remain in Eddie Dean's post. For the record: Yes, I really do dislike the workers. I'd never condescend to getting my hands dirty on maintaining aircraft. Except for the last 42 years....

Anyway, p.j.m, just because there's a 7 logo on everything 7 broadcasts does not mean 7 took the photos/videos.

If 7 journos took the photos/videos themselves, that would also be odd because I don't understand why they would have been given close-up access to the site.

And - again for the record - the "alternative" to which I am referring is sabotage, not negligent maintenance.

1st its studs and nuts and not BOLTS big difference.
2nd there is zero damage to the studs. Indicating that the prop nuts are correctly torqued.

To make any suggestions that off in proper maintenance is not only liable but flase.
In your industry the saying is , to defend ones self you have a fool for a client. And then you can at worse end up in the big house.
To perform your own maintenance and get your hands dirty and make a mistake you end up in a box. Please go and do your LAME exams and let us know how you go.