PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - GB Airways (HELP)
View Single Post
Old 24th Aug 2003, 04:55
baboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey Rockboy

Thanxs for your support rockboy.
I totally agree with you about crew control. I have great respect for them and they do a job that I wouldnt wish on my worst enemy..... well maybe someone with stringy hair and plastic body parts!!!!
Yeah , we would all like to work for an airline that is perfect, and I cant really think of any that are off the top off my head.
But hey... we at GB are not happy (take 40 resignations last month,with most off them being new people that have only been there 2-3 months and cant stand it), what does that say to you about a company that only has 300 crew anyway? Well to me, it says there is aproblem somewhere!. But with all the new courses that come on-line that are to scared to breath without being called into the office, its hard to get people to say how they feel.
This is where a site like this helps, so you get things off your mind without being judged!!!! It certainly helps me feel better to say how I feel. Yeah it may put people off from applying to GB reading all this, but I am not going to lie and say its the best company to work for, because its far from that!!
Anyway, see you around the beesnest with all those nasty bees wait to sting you, for doing anything .

Last edited by baboy; 24th Aug 2003 at 23:47.