PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - GB Airways (HELP)
View Single Post
Old 24th Aug 2003, 03:31
rockboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
baboy!
lovin it lovin it lovin it!!.... i agree 110% with what u have just said. Why should we let them win? give back twice as hard. Ever been to a banana republic? well, you check in at one......
Gb is a great little company with great people.
Gone are the days when an organisation existed to employ people, provide financial security, and the rest.......
Sadly, i have now been in the industry for more than 10 years and well, it just seems to be gettin worse.

R E S P E C T ! Is it too much to ask for? or have i had too many bananas fall on my head recently??

The general consensus at Gb is that things are just at an all time low, 'rudderless' some say. But hey, as long as the cabin crew courses come through, especially if you're an non-flyer (ie can be taken for a muppet), then 'we're alright jack'.

As for crew control, well, i really have a lot of respect for them. They are the first line of contact to us in one long monumental fiasco.
They take our crap (we vent our frustrations on them), but then, are they to blame? I don't think they perform a crewing function, more like '20 resignations this month, sort it out! They are more problem solvers than crew controllers.

Anyway, we all vent our grievances on a website where we are anonymous, and as human that we are, we all get carried away and do have a laugh, but hey, who doesn't slate their place of work? And if we do slate it, couldn't it be because we really care and are desperate for things to change cos we know what a nice place it would be.!!!

Anyway, chin up, keep dishing out that ****e, oops, my fingers slipped, lamb and mint, must be all that grease...........

see you all checking in at the asylum...........

Ps. I have a suggestion for cost cutting? Save a couple of thousand a year by employing (or trying to keep) the exact number of required crew, like that Gb doesn't keep staples in crawley in profit by ordering the entire brazilian rainforest in yellow paper for those luurrveeely yellow perils.....

byeee.........

Last edited by rockboy; 25th Aug 2003 at 17:45.