PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Fake Log book Hours Blacklist
View Single Post
Old 25th Mar 2017, 09:41
Chocks Away

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Yes Aussie and the capital letter makes all the difference

Pakehaboy - As RomeoCharlie mentioned, there are legal implications and with the change of Forum owners here some time ago, who have no connection with the Airline Industry, there's zero protection.

Please read my post #21 again. I was able to effect change with the AvMed once The Australian newspaper picked it up and the AFAP got involved with great research. Public pressure and shaming has great effect. That is really the only "line and length" available to us at this moment but I do know it has already had an effect. Five shonks have been booted from the mob I currently fly for, after found with false quals (not from them reading this admitedly, but from me approaching TRI/TRE's). Still though, there are some more logging P1 time while sitting in the right seat - South American, Paki & Indian.

I don't know the real answer. That's why I put the feelers out on here.
It really is up to Airline HR's to pull their f#&gg*# heads out of the A$$es and concentrate on what Red Jet (http://www.pprune.org/australia-new-...ml#post9433281) and you all mentioned because there is a growing list of Airlines myself and friends refuse to fly on, due to who's up the front! The (educated) public are slowly getting wind of this, though are still very price driven.

Happy Landings anyway