PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Indian MP beats Air India employee with sandal
Old 24th Mar 2017, 00:59
Airbubba

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
The obligatory mobile phone video with yelling, pushing and people's backsides in the link below:

Mumbai: TIMES NOW has accessed visuals of inside the Air India flight where Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad attacked and assaulted an Air India staff member with his slippers.

The video shows Gaikwad first threatening to push the staffer off the stairs leading out of the aircraft.

"No no, don't do that sir, don't do that," an Air India staff member is heard shouting when the MP tries to push the staff member towards the exit of the flight.

Gaikwad then returned to his seat and refused to budge, even as the air hostess pleaded with him to cooperate.

"You are our representative, sir, you have worked hard to reach this place," the air hostess is heard saying.

Ravindra Gaikwad, Shiv Sena's Lok Sabha MP, boasted about this incident when he was confronted by the media earlier in the day.

"Yes. I hit him. I wanted to throw him out of the plane," the Shiv Sena MP told TIMES NOW. "Is he really an officer. He is not even a buffalo cart driver. He doesn't know how to deal with customers,"

Gaikwad had even demanded an apology from Air India.

"I have no regrets. First, that person should come and apologise to me and then the Air India CMD should also come and apologise. "
Gaikwad Video