PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - My dream - advice please (collective thread)
Old 20th Mar 2017, 01:26
Hustlerkid

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Need help.From a pilot or an aviation advisor/Expert

Hello all...
Am 22 year old now and currently holding a diploma in bank service from a uk distant education university.Am planing to migrate to uk looking for job and at the same time to start my career in aviation.
Am from a middle class family, i can only dream of being a pilot. so i decided to move to uk(As one on of my relative works thre in a private company) To find a job and start my aviation career.

As Atpl intergrated is very expensive am planning to choose a very long process for obtaing my Frozen ATPL. Here is what am planing to do after getting a medical certificate and goin through all tests.i need a proper suggetion or openions about it from you all.

1)first private pilot license(both theory and practical)

2)Night rating

3)Instrument rating

4)Multi engine rating

5)Multi crew operation rating

6)CPL theory/with Aviation English .

7)Cpl practical
8)instructor rating(to become an inatructor and build my flying hours)

9)ATPL Theory

This is what am planing to go for.

I know its a very long process and can take up to 3 years or more for it.And may be spending extra money too.But as i dont have enough money and not in a situation wre i can take a bank loan.
Ok..so here are my doubts.

1)in the above mention 9 steps is every thing choosed in the correct way that it is suppose to be?

2)did i miss any rating am suppose to take?

3)If i get a EASA issued license will i or what i should do if i want to apply for job outside europe.

4)Any suggetions for affordable and good quality  flying academy in uk?

5)Do uk provide education/student loan to an expat student(i mean a student from outside europe)
6)what is Type rating and in what should i get a320 or boeing? At what satge i should be obtaing my Type rating?

7)what is line training?

8)Majority of the airlines prefer to hire pilots with atleast 1500 to minimum 3000 hours.So how can i build my hours.

9)At last how long will i take to complete these as its its budget build plan.and how much will it coast an average in total.
Is it  goin to be expensive than intergrated ?

Thanks in Advance.