PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Electronic logbook
View Single Post
Old 19th Mar 2017, 22:18
Ascoteer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by FJ2ME
Thanks to everyone who made constructive suggestions, and I'd be interested to know the beta one mentioned above that wasn't named.

To all the dinosaurs who's best response is to say "what's wrong with engraving it in stone?", I'm afraid I don't need any more of your wittycisms. If you're not interested in progress and making things more secure, faster to update and less fallable to human error, then why don't you click on one of the other threads instead of getting gritty with me..?

And yes, the cheap recycled paper book that gets written in once a month, is the one and only legal document in the RAF, but that's not my question either.
Ignore the Cold Warriors! They're the exact same ones who are holding back 2Gp massively on EFBs, which save millions and make everyone's lives easier.

Anyway, MCCPilotLog gets my vote. You can even get a paper logbook printed (and bound) straight from the app!

Can I respectfully make a suggestion? If you're thinking of leaving Her Majesty's Service and fly civilian at any time, be sure to add your military flights to a civilian 'logbook' too with the off and on block times. LASORs 2010 allowed factoring of military logbooks, but under EASA it doesn't technically exist any more...

Best of luck 👍🏻