PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Use of the vest in apron areas
View Single Post
Old 19th Mar 2017, 10:15
Piltdown Man

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Spot on pax and the blindness you talk about exists in our high streets. The Hi-viz jacket is the garment of choice for ne'er do wells (e.g. muggers, armed robbers etc.). You become invisible when wearing one because so many people have to wear them as part of their work they have lost their impact, the attention seeking that they were designed to achieve has been lost. I'll also wager there are absolutely no numbers to prove their worth. Despite that I'll still wear mine for the compensation should I ever get run over or have something bumping into me.

Returning the guy in the bath, the coroner concerned in this case needs to be publicly drowned in a bucket . The hazard was the electricity. The hazard was taken into the bathroom by the extension lead. If we use this coroner's logic every TV, lawnmower, arc welding rig, battery charger etc. should also be so labelled. A pathetic second best would be a label (who reads them?) on every extension lead. But the best solution would be to ensure every house has a proper RCD protection. However, if we taught people to think...

PM