PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - VIETJET AIR /ATRANS AVIATION
View Single Post
Old 19th Mar 2017, 10:14
Vatslav

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Very easy to answer on this.

1. I don't feel scammed at all. Everything was as promised, no surprises.
2. No need to pity me, I am happy with what I have.

But thanks

On a side note…..The standards you are talking about are long gone. What stone have you been hiding under Sir?
I was applying in the “normal” way, for about 2 years, been FI for a year, but I am not getting any younger as you probably know.
So naturally, I jumped on the train, before THAT was too late.

Otherwise, I would still be sitting and doing nothing. Perhaps crying on this forum - who knows. (no offence)
I know many people who gave up. You suggest I do the same?? Or how can you help the “industry” and get the standards higher?
Then you have to get everyone to stop paying for TR, LT and even the education it self - you honestly belive that will ever happend??

Wake up buddy (notice I don't call you a crying sucker); it will never be what it was before, sorry to break the news to you.

have a great day

Originally Posted by DirtyProp
Telling them that they will scam you and screw you royally is not a good enough reason, Captain Sucker?
Not everyone is willing to prostitute himself like you did. And you know why they keep doing it? Because there are plenty of suckers like you, willing to be scammed and screwed in order to sit on that big, shiny jet that you love so much.
I guess you love it more than your self-respect.

You are lowering the standards for everyone else in the industry, newcomers and veterans as well. But I guess you don't even know what "standards" are.
Jealous of a sucker? We pity you.

Last edited by Vatslav; 19th Mar 2017 at 10:26.