PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight School Preperation, No good maths/physics quals yet?
Old 17th Mar 2017, 16:06
paulc95

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Flight School Preperation, No good maths/physics quals yet?

I am 22 in University studying Computing. I plan to graduate, get a job, and save up for flight school. Or hopefully find a sponsorship/scholarship/airline cadet program to help fund flightschool.

In my school years I did not know this is what I wanted to do, so put little effort into maths and physics and didn't do maths and physics at A-Level, I done a computing diploma to get into university. I have a C in maths at GCSE but no Physics GCSE.

My question is, as a student already studying a degree, how can I best prepare for flight school to really learn mathematics and physics again, do I need to privately study A-level maths and physics before flight school? Or what other learning platforms can I use to get me up to speed with maths and physics relating to Aviation.

Just looking for advice as doing physics at GCSE and then maths and physics at A-level again ontop of doing my current degree seems unrealistic but if it's possible I would do it.

Thanks.