PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight deck positions at FlyDubai Master Thread - Merged
Old 17th Mar 2017, 00:59
F2L

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by what-to-do
F2L, are you hoping that FZ starts recruiting soon or you have a DOJ? Which is it?

So I if I don't like it leave hey...... you'll fit right in if/when you get here. With regard to opinions, believe it or not, people (pilots) post both good and negative comments on this forum, unfortunately, FZ has more than its fair share of negative ones...... most of which are based on factual information shared for your benefit.

If you don't like it, don't take any notice... But you have to ask why so many FZ pilots left and are still leaving? Again, if you're not interested, don't take any notice, but all the info you need is on this forum.
Why people leave??? The company is on its way for a bankruptcy ? yes, I m here looking for feedbacks, not for complains like "FZ treats me bad, they are not organized, rosters are bad"... because those opinions are strictly personal and vary a lot, and I prefer listen feedbacks from my friends, people from the same place, culture etc etc...

DOJ (date of join)...

And why they open new pilots vacancies if they won't hire???