PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - GB Airways (HELP)
View Single Post
Old 22nd Aug 2003, 21:12
GASH BAG AIRWAYS

I LOVE MY JOB

I love my job like with any other job we have our ups and down, but hey we all learn to live with it....why should i be forced out of a job that i am actually PROUD off cause when i fly i don't take it on the pax.

If people like me stay at least a little difference is made to the working environment etc...... The sour apples are in management cabin services and a few other corners of our 10ft x 10ft crew room.......

And yeah i would love to fly with you guys i am sure we will get along just fine...as per my uniform ....just laugh mate....i am sure those in cabin services will soon get tired of running around.....its all a novelty with Cabin Services one days it one thing next time its another...... I've been on leave and have recently found out about the SPOT checks on our standards BEEN LEAVING MY SHOES SPOTLESS OF ALL THAT POLISHING......I'LL GIVE THEM SPOTS...SPOTS OF ****E..... LOL

I am workign today god only knows where i will end up and if I will get there.....either i will get CO2 either on the Bus or on the Airbus...either way they are both buses.......crap cheap buses that is......

WELL FOLKS SPEAK SOON

REMEMBER SMILE AND TAKE IT.....ONLY TO GIVE IT BACK EVEN HARDER

Ps i love my job and i have not said its any better anywhere else two wrongs don't make a right...it could be better for all i know elsewhere but i'd rather stay and hope and make sure we make our Airline the BEST to work for......