PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Couple arrested over pregnancy
View Single Post
Old 14th Mar 2017, 08:33
hassamun

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by BANANASBANANAS
Fair point at first reading. However, what about the hypocisy of the nationals from these countries who come to live in our countries and then demand that our laws don't apply to them as they are bound only by sharia law.
Can't argue with you...The oath that immigrants take when they become nationals is not on Shariah Law, its on the Laws and the Constitution of the country. Shariah Law is mostly for Civil Disputes in the West...

US Oath:-
I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty, of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God."

https://www.uscis.gov/us-citizenship...states-america