PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe MPL 2017 with FTE Jerez
View Single Post
Old 14th Mar 2017, 05:38
westend

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I had a pleasant conversation with the Manager of FTE at the end of my session on the 9th. From what I got is:
- 2-3 weeks before any information of the final candidates will be released. FTE will contact those candidates to make offers.
- FTE this time is making a lot more of the decision on who are going to be the final candidates, Flybe is taking a more hands off approach, therefore there is no stage 4 in the selection process.
- FTE will be contacting individual candidates in 2-3 weeks to provide individual feedback to them. Some of the candidates will be receiving offers for there whitetails progam which do not make the final cut for Flybe.
- Your results/performs will be good for 6 months, at which time you will need to retake the testing process.
- there were 10 candidates selected per day for evaluation for the 4 days
- FTE does not know if there will be another campaign in 2017 for a FTE/Flybe

In my case....as this was the first time for me to attend any pilot selection interview, I felt that all went well except the pilot aptitude test on the computer...that through me for a loop and most likely sunk me for the selection process. If I am given another opportunity, I will surely do much better next time as I will practice the aptitude test before attempting again.

The part which I found the most interesting was the group exercise, never have done that before...and it was interesting to see how the group came to the final conclusions.

Good Luck to you all.