PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Citywing
Thread: Citywing
View Single Post
Old 11th Mar 2017, 14:44
Harry Wayfarers

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
They even did the rostering for flight 7100.
What???

Particularly after the ORK incident I would have expected that they improve themselves, keep their image squeaky clean, to ensure of no repercussion, It's not as if they can say "But we didn't know about Storm Doris"!

If that is true, that Manx2 were doing the crew scheduling, then surely an inspector should have questioned them with some pretty basic Spanish FTL questions which should have dumbfounded them ... unless they were outside the jurisdiction of any airline regulatory authority!

Were I a ticket seller then, admittedly with my background, I would be my own Quality Manager checking that things were being operated legally ... But then I may have fellow workers/management telling me that I could do whatever I liked as long as it didn't impact upon the bank balance.

If just some of what I have been reading is true then good riddance to Manx2, Citywing or whatever they may be calling themselves next week and I'm still curious what the UK CAA were doing in IOM on that fateful day, I wonder if that story may ever be heard!