PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - West Papua C208 operator - PM info required please
Old 11th Mar 2017, 03:42
RadioSaigon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hmmmm... a little terminology confusion here I think. West Papua as referred to by StudentPilot479, is the region West of Cendarawasih Bay -or pretty much the land-mass West of Nabire (WABI, NBX), if you prefer. Yup, for the time-being at least, Susi is pretty much the only Van operator in the West Papua region. There's 2 there I think, not doing much. Indonesian Papua (I'm being simplistic here -there are many sub-regions) is what I think most people (Duck Pilot et al) here are referring to, is the region East of Cendarawasih Bay and West of the PNG border -and is most certainly where you will find WAYL ILA Illaga. Yup, there's quite a few Van, Kodiak, PAC and Twotter operators here... I can think of 14 off the top on my head right now -there are more. The "Indonesian NTSC" is referred to as the KNKT here and would most certainly be helpful in researching the company in question -particularly over the last 3-4 years specifically.

Oh and for the record... there's a few "West Papua" drivers floating about in here ;-)