PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AAIB investigation to Hawker Hunter T7 G-BXFI 22 August 2015
Old 10th Mar 2017, 20:26
Homsap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
john Farley.....

I should say I and others have the highest regard for you as a test pilot. Can on only claim only thirty types and not as a test pilot, but I am an UK ATPL.

But I am very experienced in human factors, and I accept or understand as a test pilot being clearded by MOD (PE) for multiple types and ten types per month, might cause issues, in my opinion as both a pilot and psychologist, but not by way of criticism of you, I have difficulties with the thesis that AH thought he was in a JP, entry speed, and power setting, do not match, and the escape upon gate height was not met, escape was not excuted.

I made a previous reference to the A330 test flight fatality at Toulouse by NW chief test pilot, multiple flights on the same day, different types, on a near identical flight decks and business meetings. He was overloaded the types were similar.

Finally, and with all respect to you, John, if you had issues with up to ten types per month as a full time test pilot, if AH was flying an Airbus fulltime and JP Hunter, Hunter and RV8 very much part time, would that flag up issues.