PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What's happening in CHC?
View Single Post
Old 10th Mar 2017, 14:40
DOUBLE BOGEY

Received 18 Likes on 4 Posts
Nowherespecial. What do you mean "no equity shareholders will get paid"?

Are you saying my shares are worthless. Which would be odd cos the share price is still being posted.

I am not emotional about the investment. I have no regrets. I did what I thought was a good thing. To invest in the Company I worked for. I would have been less shocked if the shares got hit during the downturn maybe even by 50%. As it is my 10k became $100 quite quickly. I think we have both agreed that was hideous mismanagement by the people who ran CHC at the time.

I disagree with your amortisation concept. The ideal is to amortise over the period of the contract as much as possible. The EC225 issue is separate.

I do not share your view that capitalism in such a brazen cause of financial rape is acceptable or should be tolerated. I accept that making sensible rules to stop this is very difficult. I started with BIH and big bad Bob stole our pensions (for some time). At least Little Bill never got his stickies on it this time around although I am sure he would have done so if he had the opportunity.

I hope Karl is all you claim him to be. However, he's got some convincing to do for a lot of people.