PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 10th Mar 2017, 10:55
SR94UK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi guys,

I am new here. I have read all posts in this thread from the last 12 months as I believe this information will be the most up to date and accurate.

I am 22 and am will be on at an assessment for Stage 2 of the recruitment process on May 9th.

I have some questions, many of which have been asked and answered in various ways so far. I am seeking some clarity on a couple of things to enable me to be in the best possible position come may 9th.

I will be driving from North West England the day before the assessment. My plan was to drive to the assessment, however there have been some contradictory posts as to whether there will or will not be parking available. As I aim to arrive for 07.20-07.30, will parking be an issue or is it better advised to travel via public transport on the day.

The reason I need to know the above is because I am in the process of looking to book a hotel and want to ensure if driving is not possible, that I am close to a transport link which will take me efficiently to and from the assessment.

On the subject of hotels, I have been struggling to find a competitively priced hotel within 15 minutes drive. Has anyone got a recommendation as to a good hotel to stay in if I am driving to and from the assessment?

Thanks in advance, I appreciate this is a long post.