PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - GB Airways (HELP)
View Single Post
Old 22nd Aug 2003, 04:24
rockboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i just can't waaaaaiiiiiiitttttt for this winter. If anyone goes into rostering, u can see my 'bids' for the winter programme. 6 on, 2 off. and it goes like this, ace, tfs, tfn, fue, ace, lpa and to finish off a paphos. Of course, not forgetting getting my bag check by cabin services at the end of every flight. I wonder if they will also be doin 'internals'?

And cos there's no i.f.e, well, i've already got my jenga, monopoly, twister and trivial pursuit for the punters (how much d'ya reckon? £2 an hour???) cos on a 5 hour paphos this is going to go down a treat (it does already on the canaries) i just luurrrrvvvveeee it.

I've done charter before (who the f**k am i kidding?) still doing it, but with the 'real' charter you just do a there and back, not a round the block a few times, squeeze the life out of you (and your breath if you're on the airbus).

By the way gash bag airways, can't wait to fly with you!!! As for getting rid of 50% of management, why not save some space in cabin services and put some of them on the atkins diet? we might get some light in too...... As for signing the 'form', i have made such lovely oregami out of it, it now has pride of place in my recycling bin............

OH, and i nearly forgot. Apparently there was bout £1k worth of stuff missing on a bar a few weeks ago which was allegedly 'there' on the sif. A bond error, apparently. xxxx So crew are also responsible for errors in bond then?.......... sigh...

Last edited by rockboy; 25th Aug 2003 at 17:37.